Monday, September 29, 2008

Counting down....

Yup! Yup! I am counting down to my birthday! For those who don't know.. It's on 17 October!! It's a Friday and most likely I'll be celebrating it in school with my colleagues and kids.. **Please buy me a chocolate cake... I'm craving for one!! Shall I order one from Choc.a.Bloc ? Their cakes look yummy *drooooooools*


Had wanted to catch Mamma Mia today but look at the time.. Forget it! Shall catch it either tmr or Thursday.. Yippie! Off on Thursday.. Anyone keen on MJ session? Anyway, shall I catch Mamma Mia or Wall-E ? Or both? Ha... Yes, I know I am fickle minded..


Kids were extremely hyper today! Ha! Was it because of my mood thats why I am agitated and fed up with them? Whatever.. Think they sensed that I was not in a good mood and gave me a hug.. Kids are so innocent and sensitive.. *heart them*


Mentioned F1 to my kids this morning during snack.. And they were all so excited about it.. Telling me about the racing cars, Ferrari, check in to hotel, one of the car bang into something etc... OMG!! Rich kids.. Can't believe they are so crazy about it as well.. lolx!


We will be having Children's Day celebration tmr.. Teachers will have to put up items for the kids.. Gosh! What a tough task! Nursery One teachers will be putting up 'Goldilocks and The Three Bears' and I'm the Goldilocks! Ha.. Wanted to buy some snacks for the kids but after considering, think its better not to due to the recent news on milk product.. Parents might be worry about the things that we gave to their kids.. But I felt bad cos they gave us pressie on Teacher's Day but we didn't give them anything.. Haiz!


Was chatting with my course mate, Joyce last night.. Guess what? She told me that she has been reading my blog even before knowing me.. Ha! She came across it and started reading, only to realize that I am actually one of her course mate when I mentioned about the DPT course which I am attending in my blog.. Goodness! The world is so SMALL right? She has been "secretly" reading it cos she was shy to tell me.. lolx! Funny girl.. And coincidentally, my assistant used to work in her centre as well.. What a small small world.......


God created us..
Fate brought us together..
The future is in our own hands..

I am still in a dilemma.....

I don't know what to do.....

Can someone please please guide me?


People usually says..
"Marry the person who loves you more than you love him.."
"Guys will only marry the woman whom he loves rather than a woman who loves him a lot.. Cos that will only motivate them to work on the relationship.."

How true? I don't know...
All I know is that...
Life is too short for regrets, cherish the one you love for you never know what will happen next..


Know what? There was once I couldn't reach him on his mobile cos we had wanted to go bowling after his class.. I was worried for almost 2 hours.. And I cried when I saw him on the doorstep.. How silly I was right? He did send me a sms but it was not send out due to network problem but he didn't know.. Guess what he did or say when he saw me crying? Ha! A hug of comfort? Nah!! A piece of scolding from him!! How bad right? He said I was being over sensitive! WTH.. Perhaps I was...


Someone once said "Women are sensitive creatures.. They will sense it if their guy is up to something or problem.."

How true? I don't know... Ha!


I am a crazy stubborn immature freak....

Leave me alone... I need a punch bag now!!


Freak! U just called me while I was writing this entry, u know? Ha! Anyway, in case you are reading this.. Not to worry, I am fine.. I know you might be worried about me.. but please rest assured that I am being well taken care of by myself.. lolx!


The clock is still ticking away..
The world is still rotating..
Life still goes on....

Take care..

Dinner time.. TV .. Never ending assignments..

Piggy Hugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home