Saturday, September 13, 2008

Part 2

Helloooooooooooooo....... *Waving Excitedly*
I'm back with my Part 2!!

As mentioned in my previous entry, we had dinner @ Villa Bali and Jewel Box on Dear's birthday..



Back home @ around 10plus and off he rushed off to St James to meet his friends for Ricky's birthday party.. From the pics that they took, I can see and am glad that Dear had a fun time!! But.. He was dead drunk!! Spent the night in the car till I called him on his mobile in the morning.. And his great brothers actually drove him back to his house! Haa.. Faint! They should have called me and I will drag him back myself.. lolx! Anyway, its good to see him so happy.. ^^


Short getaway trip to Bintan on 3rd to 5th September..


Off to Bintan.. ^^



Vain us on ferry kept snapping pics


Finally checking in..


Welcome to our Villa..


The BBQ area..

Poor us.. It was raining so we had to stay in on our first day..
Decided to BBQ when the rain stopped..
But halfway through, it started raining again..


Look!! My Idea!!
Ahaa....
I was smart to come up with the idea of covering the pit with aluminum foil so that we can carry on with the bbq right? Heez~!!


Poor Dear had to bbq the food for me in the rain..




Day 2









Sad!! Had wanted to sun tan but it was raining almost every afternoon!!
We could only swim in the rain..
Opps! Opps! Wrong!
Dear swim in the rain while I was soaking in the pool (I dunno how to swim).. lolx!


Dinner Time!


Our steak & lobster bisque










Toasted bread & Ham..


Day 3




Ridding Buggy




The pool behind our Villa..




Lunch @ the pool side before checking out


Bye..


Off to the Ferry Terminal..


Soundly asleep on the ferry back to SG
** Didn't realise / notice about this pic until I shown pics to my colleagues few days later..!!
Hmpz! Nottie Pig!

Its a nice place for a short getaway..
The only thing that I hate was the weather!! -_-"

Alright, gotta end here..
Gonna take a nap for a while before Dear end his golf session..

Take Care!! =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home