Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Good Evening!! I'm back again...

Dear was home quite late yesterday..
Ya, told me go for a drink for a while..
But it took him almost 4 hours plus..
Told me that he's gonna have breakfast with me this morning but as usual he ended up with "Sorry la, I very tired.. U go to work yourself k? Or u drive the car to work lor.. Breakfast tmr k?"
Yup! Thats what he usually reply me when I wake him up for breakfast before I head off to work..
*smack him* hmpz!!


Alright, enough about him....


Did the topic on Chinese Wedding for Low Siew Hong's assignment..
Had to visit the shop that sells things used in a Chinese Wedding, interview the shop owner etc... Ha! The process was FUN !! =)



We visited this shop located @ Jurong West


This shop was featured on the newspaper..


I was crazily snapping pics and asking the shop owner questions


I went around borrowing chinese costume for children and qi pao to be wore on the day of the presentation from my aunts and colleagues..


Qi Pao from my colleague..


Finally.. 13 Sept!! The day arrived..!!

Yippie!! All my course mates came well-prepared!!
Most of them were wearing traditional costumes!!
It was sooooo FUN and EXCITING..!!


2 groups -- One doing on Chinese Wedding and the other on Chinese Tea




Ade and Rina




Us with our lecturer..


Headed to National Library in the evening with Dear for Crosstalk..






Us in the theater

Headed to Geylang for Rochor bean curd before heading home.. I love it.. *drools*


Home Sweet Home


Had wanted to meet Elin and Danny for couple MJ on Sunday (中秋节)
But we ended up having couple bowling session @ West Coast Recreation Centre..


Haa! Yes! My score is the lowest!
Need more practice..

We have been addicted to bowling recently..
Went bowling almost twice a week..
Goodness! We even spent almost $60 bucks playing for 2 hours plus..
Crazy us might be going bowling again later..


Headed to Sembawang to view the progress of our lovenest..





See? Its getting higher and higher...
Will it be ready by 1st quarter of 2009 ??
I am sooooooo excited and worried at the same time..
Excited cos its finally ready..
Worried cos we will need $$$$$$$$ for renovation etc... *headache*

Okay, thats all for today..
Btw, we took a ride on the Singapore Flyer on Monday..
Shall upload the photo in my next entry..

Take care!! =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home