Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Random Pics..

To those who have tagged me.. I am sorry for not replying your tags.. Will do so over the weekend!! Meanwhile, please continue to check out this blog and leave your tag.. Thank you! =)

Yup! Found lots of photo in my camera and phone..
Think its time for me to "clean up".. Ha!!

I miss Laureen's lesson!! Her lessons are always full of surprises!!
We will always have games before ending our class..
Experiments during lesson as well..!!


Hearts for patterning!! *heart heart*


Look at how to food colourings are mixing together in the milk..
Opps! and not forgetting the soap on the cotton bud..


Cicada and Seahorse






Yum! Yum! Dessert for sale..
Am not gonna tell u which is mine.. Heez!


Oil Painting


Last but not least...
WHO AM I? WHERE DID I COME FROM?

This is an interesting book for parents who wanna show their child how baby is form etc..
But!! Be reminded that the pictures inside are really really kinda..
Hmm.. how should I say?
Some of you might think its not age appropriate for young children..
I was taken aback when I saw the pictures in the book..
But!! I feel that it will be interesting to show the children.. =)
Do check out Kinokuniya for this book!!

Time checked now is 2324hrs..
Dear has gone out for a drink with his friends after his golf session..
Think most likely he wont be back so early..

Hmm.. It's getting late..
Shall stop here for today..
I promise to be back with more pics tmr..

Goodnight!! =)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for introducing the book, looks very interesting...shall pick it up the next time i drop by Kinokuniya.

And, the food colouring mixed in milk thing looks very interesting...dare not try it though, because i am afraid Dot might think that it can be consumed, or he might think it's another painting session and insist in painting on the paper with it...

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home